Volgers

maandag 21 september 2015

I love you

goedemorgen allemaal vandaag plaats ik een kaartje gemaakt voor my bestie UK en zoals iedere maand is door het hele team dezelfde digi gebruikt  maar heeft iedereen toch iets heel anders gecreëerd het plaatje is ingekleurd met spectrum noir markers. de tekst die ik heb gebruikt is van imagine that. ikzelf vind het een mooie geheel geworden en ben benieuwd wat jullie ervan vinden. nog een fijne dag gewenst en tot de volgende keer liefs Tonnie.

goodmorning bloggers today I'm posting a card for the same but different. we all use the same digi but as you can see on our blog at my bestie UK everyone makes somethying different with it. hope you like it, I've used spectrum noir markers to color this image. the text used on this card is from imagine that. hope you all have a great day and see you next time hugs Tonnie


challenges:

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Tonnie this is just delightful. Loving ehe spring feeling.
    {I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Tonnie, this is really lovely. I love your colour choice and card design.
    Sue...xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous card Tonnie. Love the colours and the way you have used the flowers. Lovely sentiment too.
    Cathy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I know I don't have to leave a comment on each DT's blog and only need to leave a comment on the challenge blog to win, but wanted to let you know that I like your card a lot. Those flowers across the bottom are awesome and I like symmetrical! Love how you embossed the polka dot paper, too. Such a pretty card! Hugs, Gail

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely love the colours and layout love Jane x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen